Grilled Sourdough Clubs Recipe
Toasty Grilled Sourdough Clubs, shared by Kristina Franklin of Clarkston, Washington, are filled with deli ham and turkey, bacon and cheese. These hearty nourishing sandwiches appeal to all ages, grill up in just minutes…and are a meal in themselves!
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- 2. Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 499 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1788mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2011
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC