Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 499 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1788mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 23, 2011
This was delicious and easy. I cooked them on my George Foreman grill, but the next day made one for lunch just in a skillet like a grilled cheese sandwich. I used Provolone. I didn't care for the garlic. Adding a slice of tomato is yummy, too. I will definitely make these again.
Mar 2, 2011
This sandwich was excellent. I was really excited to try this so I went out and bought a panini maker. Definitely worth it, I'm sure I will use it over and over and it was easy to clean as well.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.