Grilled Sourdough Clubs
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 499 calories, 26g fat (12g saturated fat), 88mg cholesterol, 1788mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 30g protein.
Jul 8, 2019
This quick and easy as well as delicious sandwich was our dinner on this hot summer night. I made no changes except making only two sandwiches for us. Don't leave the garlic out. It gives this sandwich a nice but not overpowering flavor. Delicious! Volunteer Field Editor
Jul 23, 2011
This was delicious and easy. I cooked them on my George Foreman grill, but the next day made one for lunch just in a skillet like a grilled cheese sandwich. I used Provolone. I didn't care for the garlic. Adding a slice of tomato is yummy, too. I will definitely make these again.
Mar 2, 2011
This sandwich was excellent. I was really excited to try this so I went out and bought a panini maker. Definitely worth it, I'm sure I will use it over and over and it was easy to clean as well.