Toasty Grilled Sourdough Clubs, shared by Kristina Franklin of Clarkston, Washington, are filled with deli ham and turkey, bacon and cheese. These hearty nourishing sandwiches appeal to all ages, grill up in just minutes…and are a meal in themselves!
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 12 bacon strips, cooked and drained
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- On six slices of bread, layer cheese and turkey; sprinkle with garlic powder. Top with ham, bacon and remaining bread.
- Spread butter over the top and bottom of each sandwich. Cook on an indoor grill or panini maker for 3-4 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sourdough Clubs in Quick Cooking January/February 2006, p20
Reviews forGrilled Sourdough Clubs
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2011