Grilled Sole with Nectarines Recipe
"I found this recipe years ago and adapted it to suit my family's tastes," notes Mary Rhoden from Waldport, Oregon. "We enjoy the delicate herb flavor of this grilled fish."
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 medium nectarines or peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter or stick margarine, melted
- 1. Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Arrange nectarines around the fillets. Sprinkle with green onions, tarragon, salt, pepper and butter. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 201 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 296mg sodium, 9g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Grilled Sole with Nectarines
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC