VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 sole fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 medium nectarines, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Place each fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Arrange nectarines around the fillets. Sprinkle with green onions, tarragon, salt, pepper and butter. Fold foil around fish and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 7-8 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sole with Nectarines in Light & Tasty June/July 2002, p44