- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef petite sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Sirloin Steaks
"I wouldn't recommend the mustard unless you really love that on your steak. I tried it but my family did not like it. The garlic butter sauce was good."
"We (eight of us) had these for lunch today. The vote was that it was different for a change and we all would prepare it again; but not frequently. Several of us thought that a pinch of horseradish would have added something to the butter 'saute'. Oh, we did double the recipie...four men and four women. Thanks for the many variants for beef! PastorB and friends."