Our Test Kitchen treats these tender steaks to a buttery topping that’s mixed with garlic, parsley and cumin. Delicious!
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef petite sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve with steaks. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Sirloin Steaks in Simple & Delicious May/June 2008, p7
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Sirloin Steaks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review