- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless beef petite sirloin steaks (5 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Combine mustard and pepper; rub over both sides of steaks. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic and cumin. Serve with steaks.
1 each: 283 calories, 18g fat (10g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 227mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.