- 3 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- 1 beef top sirloin steak (1-1/2 pounds), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 medium peaches, cut into sixths
- 1-1/2 cups peach salsa
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and jalapeno. Season beef with salt and pepper. Alternately thread beef and peaches onto six metal or soaked wooden skewers.
- Place kabobs on greased grill rack. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 6-8 minutes or until beef reaches desired doneness, turning occasionally. Remove from grill; brush with preserves mixture. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Sirloin Kabobs with Peach Salsa
"Made an inside, winter version using canned peaches under the oven broiler and everything turned out fine. Added chunks of fresh pineapple to the kabobs. Delicious."
"Thought this needed more flavor. The only thing I did was grill peaches and a streak; kabobs are to much of a hassle. I like the idea of making this with a pork tenderloin."
"I thought it needed a little more flavor."
"YUM! This recipe was super simple to make and delicious to scarf up. No changes/substitutions to note, just make sure to use top-quality beef, brought up to room temp. before grilling. The peaches I used were slightly underripe, which actually worked out perfectly for cooking. They held together, and softened on the grill. Served on a bed of orzo. Thoroughly enjoyed this summery, lean meal."