I keep my marinades heart-healthy by choosing monounsaturated oils such as olive oil, and use lower-calorie spice- or citrus-based marinades, sauces and rubs to add flavor. —Amber Massey, Fort Worth, Texas
Recommended: 55 Recipes to Grill Before Summer Ends
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- In a large bowl, whisk the first eight ingredients; add shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill shrimp, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Shrimp with Lemon Vinaigrette in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p38
Reviews forGrilled Shrimp with Lemon Vinaigrette
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review