- 1-1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 uncooked shell-on jumbo shrimp (1/2 pound), peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small food processor, combine the cilantro, ginger and garlic; cover and process until cilantro and garlic are chopped. While processing, gradually add oil and lemon juice in a steady stream until smooth. Transfer to a small serving bowl; set aside.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Thread shrimp onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Serve with cilantro sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Shrimp with Cilantro Sauce
"I love this recipe"
"This is an absolutely awful recipe. The Cilantro Sauce is bitter, the shrimp tasteless."