Grilled Sesame Orange Tuna Steaks Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups instant brown rice
- 2 cups fresh sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 snack-size cup (4 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted cashews, coarsely chopped
- 4 tuna steaks (6 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons sesame ginger marinade, divided
- 1. Cook rice according to package directions. In a large skillet, saute peas in butter and honey until crisp-tender. Add oranges and cashews; cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- 2. Brush tuna with 2 tablespoons marinade. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill tuna, covered, over high heat or broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare or until slightly pink in the center.
- 3. Brush tuna with remaining marinade; serve with rice and snap pea mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
1 steak with 3/4 cup rice and 1/2 cup snap pea mixture: 506 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 822mg sodium, 56g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 4g fiber), 47g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Sesame Orange Tuna Steaks
"So disappointed that there wasn’t a recipe for the marinade!"