Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 15 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (about 1 pound each)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place salmon in shallow dish. Combine the remaining ingredients. Set aside 1/4 cup for basting; pour the remaining marinade over salmon. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain, discarding marinade. Grill salmon over medium heat, skin side down, for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
Dec 28, 2017
great recipe. everyone loved it . very yummy.
Apr 15, 2013
My husband said this was the best fish he ever had! Will try the suggestion of extra dressing and make salmon salad!!
Sep 3, 2012
As another rater stated, I also put the fillets on foil on the grill. Since I grow chives and had them on hand, I used them in place of the green onions, but that was the only ingredient change I made. Great recipe!
Jul 2, 2011
I've been making this recipe since it was published in 1995. It is always a huge hit and so quick & easy to prepare.
Mar 29, 2010
This recipe was simple and delicious! I followed the ingredients exactly,except I put the fillets on foil and made a rim around them. Then, grilled the salmon for about 20 minutes,it was perfect and moist! love this recipe!!!!
Aug 26, 2008
Until now I was always drying out my fish on the grill. This one turned out moist and yum.
May 15, 2008
My granddaughter fixed this for Mothers Day and it is absolutely the best salmon I have ever eaten and I am a great fan of salmon!!
Apr 7, 2008
Absolutely delicious! My children actually ate this meal and raved about it. I have been making extra marinade because my family loves to use it as a salad dressing.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.