Grilled Salmon with Nectarines
My family liked this recipe so much, I made it for a potluck the very next day. Everyone raved about it there, too, even people who aren't particularly fond of fish. —Kerin Benjamin, Citrus Heights, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 medium nectarines, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- Sprinkle salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Place on an oiled grill, skin side down. Grill, covered, over medium heat until fish just begins to flakes easily with a fork, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix honey, lemon juice, oil and remaining salt. Stir in nectarines and basil. Serve with salmon.