Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo for 2
Yogurt and lemon juice lend a pleasing tang to the mayo-based sauce that complements this savory salmon. —Donna Noel, Gray, Maine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; place in a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 736 calories, 64g fat (10g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
May 28, 2013
We loved the salmon grilled and the sauce was loved by all three of us! This recipe is a keeper!
Jul 29, 2009
This was absolutely OUTSTANDING. Don't see any reason you can't make the sauce (in blender) and refrigerate, to simplify the prep.