Grilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo for 2
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Combine 2 tablespoons oil and rosemary; drizzle over salmon. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; place in a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 736 calories, 64g fat (10g saturated fat), 115mg cholesterol, 395mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 35g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 28, 2013
We loved the salmon grilled and the sauce was loved by all three of us! This recipe is a keeper!
Jul 29, 2009
This was absolutely OUTSTANDING. Don't see any reason you can't make the sauce (in blender) and refrigerate, to simplify the prep.