- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Combine 3 tablespoons oil and rosemary; brush over salmon. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwave-safe bowl, combine garlic and remaining oil. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 20-30 seconds or until softened; place in a blender. Add the remaining ingredients. Cover and process until blended. Serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Salmon with Garlic Mayo
"Excellent! Perfect sauce for salmon."
"WONDERFUL recipe - and yes, very elegant. It is a great recipe for company."