- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon or 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Brush salmon on both sides with oil. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Place salmon, skin side down, on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- For sauce, combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Serve with the salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Salmon with Creamy Tarragon Sauce
"I have made this recipe for years and still today, it is without a doubt our favorite way to eat salmon. I add lots of green onions because we love the bite it adds. This is fabulous- so so very glad we tried this all those years ago!"