- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper, optional
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- MUSTARD DILL SAUCE:
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dill weed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, optional
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first five ingredients. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients; cover and refrigerate.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade. Grill salmon, covered, over medium-hot heat for 5 minutes. Turn; grill 7-9 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with the mustard dill sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Salmon Steaks
"Made this for my wife on the grill and she loved it. So much so that I'll be doing so again this weekend. Don't know if that's good or bad. Lol"
"My husband does generally eat salmon and he loved it."
"Holy smoke, we grilled this with hickory chips and every person at the table just melted in their seats! Never have we tasted anything so sensory! Save the sauce for chicken tomorrow. Now this is salmon!"