Grilled Salmon Sandwiches Recipe
When our family was all home, I made this recipe often. As the children grew up, it became more difficult to be together for a meal, but Sunday evenings were always ours. These delicious sandwiches helped make those meals special. —June Formanek, Belle Plaine, Iowa
- 1 can (8 ounces) red or pink salmon, well drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, well drained
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices white or Italian bread
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over 4 bread slices. Top with remaining bread.
- 2. Beat egg and milk; dip sandwiches in mixture. Brown on a well-greased griddle or skillet on both sides. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
1 each: 376 calories, 20g fat (4g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 756mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Sandwiches
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC