Grilled Salmon Packets for Two
Cleanup’s a snap with this convenient dish prepared and cooked in a foil wrapper. That’s a welcome time-saver during a hectic week. —Tim Weber, Bettendorf, Iowa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 salmon steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/4 cup julienned green pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Place each salmon steak on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Top with carrots and peppers. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
- Fold foil around fish and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Jul 26, 2011
I used raw shelled shrimp instead of the salmon, and the recipe worked well. I broiled the foil packet because I did not want to use the outdoor grill. The result was mildly seasoned, but it complements seafood well.