- 1 salmon fillet (about 1 pound)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 4-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- Place fish, skin side down, in disposable foil pan. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar, lemon zest, basil, garlic powder and soy sauce; pour over fish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- Place pan on grill. Cover grill and cook over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Salmon Fillet
"I used haddock bc that's what I had on hand also let it marinate about an hour, my family loved the flavor of this meal, wonderful we will definitley be making again soon"
"Loved the easy cleanup using the foil pan. Might cut down on the lemon and vinegar next time, but this was still tasty."
"i was unimressed with the flavors in this. Too vinegary or lemony, not sure which, but won't be making this one again."
"I found a leftover piece on the grill the next day that I had forgotten. I nearly cried, it was so delicious I couldn't believe an entire piece had been wasted!! Making it again tonight. =D"
"I made this last week using only one fillet and instead of a grill outside, I used my George Forman table top grill. It was so yummy and had quite a great taste. It was very easy to make."
"We have reviewed the Nutrition Facts for this recipe and encountered an error. The numbers have been recalculated and will be updated here soon. 1 serving (4 ounces) should only have 193 calories and 11 g of fat. We apologize for this error.Taste of Home Test Kitchen"
"The nutrition info is obviously incorrect 2,000 calories for 1 serving???"
"I rated this as five star, however if the calories and fat grams are correct it certainly doesn't fit my dietary needs. I served it at a dinner party and everyone loved it. I really can't believe that there are 525 calories and 31 fat grams per serving. I looked salmon up in my book of food counts and found that in ran anywhere from 527 to 816 calories per pound. The fat grams ran from 15.6 to 47.4 grams per pound depending on the type of fresh salmon used. I'm not sure what I had but even using the highest ratings it would have been 204 calories and 10.8 grams of fat per serving."
"I'm guessing since it's 4 servings and it calls for 1 pound of fish, that would make for a 4oz serving at about 525 calories per serving."
"Besides the calories, the fat grams surely can't be right either? No way!"