Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (1 pound each)
- 3 cups cubed French bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bunch romaine, torn
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 2-1/4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cool.
- 2. For croutons, toss the bread cubes, oil and garlic powder in a large bowl. In a nonstick skillet, saute bread cubes for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat; set aside.
- 3. Flake salmon into chunks. In a large bowl, combine romaine and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, mayonnaise, sugar, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Add the salmon, croutons and cheese; toss gently. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 322 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 47mg cholesterol, 380mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 18g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad
"My kids hate salmon but they love this dish!! Super easy and super tasty!!!"