Grilled Rubbed Pork Recipe
Susan Tuma of Faribault, Minnesota perks up pork tenderloin with an easy rub that's both sweet and spicy. "We make this dish all summer long, and I get loads of requests for the recipe because the meat is so moist and flavorful," Susan says. "The leftovers make great sandwiches, too."
- 2 pork tenderloin (1 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place pork in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Combine the brown sugar, garlic powder, chili powder, oregano and pepper; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- 2. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium heat for 18-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning occasionally. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 220 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Grilled Rubbed Pork
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC