Grilled Rubbed Pork Recipe
Susan Tuma of Faribault, Minnesota perks up pork tenderloin with an easy rub that's both sweet and spicy. "We make this dish all summer long, and I get loads of requests for the recipe because the meat is so moist and flavorful," Susan says. "The leftovers make great sandwiches, too."
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place pork in a 13x9-in. dish. Combine the remaining ingredients; rub over pork. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 hours.
- 2. Lightly oil grill rack. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 220 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 76mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 33g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Grilled Rubbed Pork
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC