Grilled Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce Recipe
Bernice Dean of Garland, Texas typically makes this dish in the oven, but our Test Kitchen took it to the grill with outstanding results. Toss additional rosemary sprigs on the grill coals to enhance the smoky rosemary flavor. A simple sauce of pineapple preserves and horseradish gives the pork a tasty treatment. The brand of horseradish you select will determine the "heat" level of the sauce.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/4 pounds)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1. Combine salt and pepper; rub over pork. Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 2. Place pork over drip pan, placing one sprig of rosemary under the pork and one on top. Grill pork, covered, over medium-hot indirect heat for 15 minutes.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, heat preserves and horseradish until preserves are melted; stir until blended. Remove and discard top rosemary sprig. Set aside 1/4 cup pineapple mixture for serving; brush pork with the remaining mixture.
- 4. Grill 10-20 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 267 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 79mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC