Grilled Rosemary Chicken
This moist, tender chicken has a touch of rosemary flavor. It's so easy to throw together, which makes it a great weeknight dish. I always prepare extra pieces of chicken so that we can use it later in the week in "make-over meals." It's splendid the first day grilled but also makes fantastic chicken salad.—Holly Jackson, Calera, Alabama
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill:10 min.
- 2/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1-1/4 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (5 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first 11 ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness; add to bag. Seal and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 170°.