Use this rub on your favorite thin-cut steaks.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules, finely crushed
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 beef ribeye steaks (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first 7 ingredients. Rub over both sides of steaks. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-in. from the heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).