Grilled Ribeye Steaks
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- 1. In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper; add the steaks and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
1 serving: 700 calories, 45g fat (18g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 1977mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 55g protein.
Jun 12, 2016
I would give this more stars if I could. Fantastic flavor. I marinated the steaks overnight and the payoff was SO well worth it.
May 12, 2012
So good, we use this marinade several times during the summer.
Jan 28, 2012
Excellent marinade. It always brings compliments. The flavor is delicious and it is easy to prepare!
Jan 14, 2010
This is the best marinade and yet simple to do. If you are looking for a steak marinade this will fill the bill for sure. I have used this recipe dozens of times especially in the summer.
Dec 31, 1969
not normal sooooo delises
Mar 9, 2009
Absolutely delicious! This is how I will be making my rib eye steaks for now on.