Grilled Ribeye Steaks Recipe
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 pounds beef ribeye steaks
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine soy sauce, onions, brown sugar, garlic, ginger and pepper; add the steaks. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill steaks, covered, over medium heat 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 700 calories, 45g fat (18g saturated fat), 168mg cholesterol, 1977mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 0 fiber), 55g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Ribeye Steaks
"I would give this more stars if I could. Fantastic flavor. I marinated the steaks overnight and the payoff was SO well worth it."
"So good, we use this marinade several times during the summer."
"Excellent marinade. It always brings compliments. The flavor is delicious and it is easy to prepare!"
"This is the best marinade and yet simple to do. If you are looking for a steak marinade this will fill the bill for sure. I have used this recipe dozens of times especially in the summer."
"not normal sooooo delises"
"Absolutely delicious! This is how I will be making my rib eye steaks for now on."