Grilled Provolone & Pepperoni
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 Kerrygold slices cheddar cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 red onion rings
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons garlic spread
- Layer the cheeses, pepperoni and onion on four bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with garlic spread.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Jul 15, 2019
Absolutely delicious! I made no changes and we loved these sandwiches. The garlic spread just makes them! Definitely a 5-star recipe. Volunteer Field Editor
Jun 29, 2017
I made these for my family for the 1St time about a month . They loved them and want to have them every week.
Feb 28, 2013
OMG this was so good! My kids wanted seconds, and we even made them again for lunch the next day! We used the garlic bread spread they sell at the store next to the french bread loaf.