- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 12 red onion rings
- 8 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons garlic spread
- Layer the cheeses, pepperoni and onion on four bread slices; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with garlic spread.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat for 2-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 sandwiches.
Reviews forGrilled Provolone & Pepperoni
"I made these for my family for the 1St time about a month . They loved them and want to have them every week."