- 8 medium red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 medium green peppers, sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Divide between two pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Fold foil around potato mixture and crimp edges to seal.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 40-45 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Potatoes & Peppers
"Don't let the recipe title stop you, I've made this recipe in the OVEN for brunches throughout the year and they're always a hit. Roast at 400F on a large, rimmed baking sheet for 50 minutes or until fork tender, stirring them after 25 mins."
"Tasty and simple to make. Put all the ingredients in a plastic bag instead of using a bowl, (even less cleanup), and added a bit of hot sauce for a bit more kick. The combination of steak spice and Italian seasoning worked well together for these veg."
"Made this for Father's Day except I used red peppers as I didn't have green ones. This is easy and delicious. My husband loved it! Will definitely make this again!"
"Great recipe! Simple, flavorful - definite do again!"
"Best grilled potatoes recipe I have come across. So much flavor and easy for anyone of any cooking level to put together!"
"Recipe was very easy and was tasty. I will have to cut down on the steak seasoning because it was a bit spicy for my family. Next time I will also throw in some cooked sweet Italian sausage. (I think this would be a perfect base for the sausage.)"
"Very, very good. Great to throw on grill when you are grilling any kind of meat. Very flavorful."
"Delish! Had grilled chicken with this."
"Delicious! I quartered the potatoes and microwaved for 8 min before grilling to make them soft and reduce grilling time. I also added some squash and zucchini to the foil packet."