Grilled Potato Fans with Onions
- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 small onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Dash salt
- 1. Prepare grill for indirect heat. With a sharp knife, cut each potato into 1/2-in. slices, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Fan potatoes slightly. Place each on a 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil.
- 2. Insert the onions, butter and garlic between potato slices. Combine the cheese, chives, pepper flakes and salt; sprinkle between slices. Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly.
- 3. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 35-45 minutes or until tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
1 each: 302 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 35mg cholesterol, 195mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 7g protein.
Jun 18, 2018
Great flavor! We cooked them longer because we like our potatoes extra crispy! Delicious side dish!
Jan 21, 2015
very tasty and easy to make