Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 8 small carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large bowl. Add tenderloins; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding its marinade. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium heat 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning and basting occasionally with 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss carrots and zucchini with remaining reserved marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 446 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 47g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 8, 2016
Very very tasty. I marinated the pork for 24 hours and grilled it for almost 30 minutes, and it was moist and perfect. My carrots were really skinny, so I didn't halve them, and I cut the zucchini into quarters lengthwise. The veggies were nicely done in 10 minutes, turning once at the halfway mark. I like being able to do the whole meal on the grill, so this is a keeper.
Jul 19, 2014
This recipe was delicious! We love making pork on the grill and have tried many recipes. This recipe gives you a tender, moist tenderloin. We tried the veggies but I didn't watch them closely enough so I burnt them. Make sure you watch them closely!