Grilled Pork Tenderloin & Veggies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 30 min.
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon grated lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 8 small carrots, halved lengthwise
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- In a small bowl, whisk the first nine ingredients until blended. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large bowl. Add tenderloins; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Drain pork, discarding its marinade. Grill tenderloins, covered, over medium heat 18-22 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning and basting occasionally with 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade during the last 10 minutes of grilling. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss carrots and zucchini with remaining reserved marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender. Serve pork with vegetables.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 446 calories, 21g fat (4g saturated fat), 126mg cholesterol, 465mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 47g protein.
Aug 8, 2016
Very very tasty. I marinated the pork for 24 hours and grilled it for almost 30 minutes, and it was moist and perfect. My carrots were really skinny, so I didn't halve them, and I cut the zucchini into quarters lengthwise. The veggies were nicely done in 10 minutes, turning once at the halfway mark. I like being able to do the whole meal on the grill, so this is a keeper.
Jul 19, 2014
This recipe was delicious! We love making pork on the grill and have tried many recipes. This recipe gives you a tender, moist tenderloin. We tried the veggies but I didn't watch them closely enough so I burnt them. Make sure you watch them closely!