My family raves about this moist pork with smoked paprika and pineapple. I dish it up next to brown rice and a salad of avocado and tomatoes. —E Gelesky, Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania
Recommended: 5-Star Grilling Recipes You've Gotta Try
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound boneless pork ribeye chops, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon smoked or regular paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened pineapple tidbits plus 1 tablespoon reserved juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 flour tortillas (6 to 8 inches), warmed
- Reduced-fat sour cream or plain yogurt, optional
- In a large bowl, toss pork with 2 tablespoons lime juice and seasonings; let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix beans, pineapple with reserved juice, onion, cilantro and remaining lime juice.
- Thread pork onto four metal or soaked wooden skewers. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Grill kabobs, covered, over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Remove pork from skewers; serve in tortillas. Top with bean mixture and, if desired, sour cream. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Tacos in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews forGrilled Pork Tacos
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review