These quick and easy chops from Lisa Ruehlow of Blaine, Minnesota make a very colorful statement when they hit the table. Your guests will rave!
Recommended: 35 Easy Grilling Recipes Anyone Can Master
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the cantaloupe, tomatoes, green pepper,
- limeade, onion, cilantro and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Season pork with pepper. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pork Chops with Cilantro Salsa in Simple & Delicious July/August 2008, p46
Reviews forGrilled Pork Chops with Cilantro Salsa
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 9, 2014
"It was different and tasty! I may try to substitute the cantaloupe with watermelon next time."
Reviewed Oct. 4, 2011
"Is sooo good! there is nothing bad to say about this recipe."