- 1-1/2 cups cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons limeade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each and 1/2 inch thick)
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine the cantaloupe, tomatoes, green pepper,
- limeade, onion, cilantro and salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting grill. Season pork with pepper. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, turning once. Serve with salsa. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Pork Chops with Cilantro Salsa
"It was different and tasty! I may try to substitute the cantaloupe with watermelon next time."
"Is sooo good! there is nothing bad to say about this recipe."