- 1 pound boneless pork loin roast
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cut pork into 1/8-in. slices, then cut each slice widthwise in half. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the remaining ingredients; add the pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 2-4 hours, turning occasionally.
- If grilling the kabobs, coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Thread pork onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until meat juices run clear, turning once. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Pork Appetizers
"Have made this recipe several times and it turns out great every time!! Wonderful flavor!"
"i tried this recipe and loved it. My entire family enjoyed it."