- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (1-inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple, drained
- In a 2-cup measuring cup, combine the brown sugar, salad dressing, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Pour 2/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from heat and keep warm. Place pineapple slices on grill. Baste pineapple with reserved marinade. Grill 2-3 minutes on each side or until browned Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Place a pineapple slice on each chop. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Pineapple Pork Chops
"this is so easy and so delicious. i make it often in the summer. it really is a perfect summer dish. 5 stars!!"
"Great when served with teriyaki rice."
"i'm not a pork chop fan because their always dry. with this recipe i love them! i always receive lots of compliments!"
"This recipe is definately a keeper!!! The pork chops were moist, tender and very flavorful. I marinated for about 8-9 hours but I will let them set overnight next time.....the longer the better, I think."
"Unbelievably delicious - can't wait to make these again! We used boneless chops that were 1 inch thick, and it took 32 minutes to get them done,"
"This is delicious! The marinade has just the right amount of everything for that sweet-sour taste. Will definitely make again. lmr67"