Grilled Picnic Chicken Recipe
This tasty chicken marinates overnight. The next day, I just pop it on the grill for dinner in no time. —Cindy DeRoos, Iroquois, Ontario
- 1-1/2 cups white vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons water
- 4-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 4 pounds each), quartered or cut up
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Remove 1 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade into a gallon-size resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning once or twice.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat for 30 minutes, turning once. Baste with the reserved marinade. Grill 10-20 minutes longer or until the juices run clear, turning and basting several times. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Picnic Chicken
© 2018 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC