Grilled Peppers and Zucchini for Two
"This side dish is so simple and quick that I had to share it," notes Karen Anderson of Fair Oaks, California. "Grilling the veggies in a foil packet means one less dish to wash, but I often stir-fry the mixture on the stove instead."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 medium green pepper, julienned
- 1/2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 medium zucchini, julienned
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Place the vegetables on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Dot with butter; drizzle with soy sauce. Fold foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.