If pizza and grilled cheese are among your favorite foods, you're in for an ooey gooey treat! —Chris Anderson, Mounds View, Minnesota
- 4 slices Italian bread
- 2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 16 slices pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread bread slices with marinara sauce; layer two slices with pepperoni and cheese. Top with remaining bread. Combine butter and garlic powder. Spread over outsides of sandwiches.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches in Simple & Delicious August/September 2011, p30
Reviews for Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Sandwiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 30, 2011
"I added turkey and swiss cheese to the recipe. It added a whole new flavor explosion in our mouths."