Grilled Peach & Pineapple Sangria
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) sauvignon blanc or other white wine
- 2 cups lemonade
- 1/2 cup orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 medium peeled peaches, pitted and halved
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into 4 slices
- Make sangria by combining wine, lemonade and liqueur. Refrigerate. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine melted butter, sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Brush butter mixture over cut side of peaches and all over pineapple slices. Grill fruit, covered, on a greased rack over medium direct heat 4-5 minutes. Turn peaches and pineapple. Grill 4-5 minutes more. Remove from grill.
- Cut each peach half into five or six slices and each pineapple slice into five or six pieces. Add three-fourths of fruit to sangria, reserving remainder. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, thread several pieces of reserved fruit onto appetizer skewers. Pour sangria over ice; serve with fruit skewers.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 206 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 5, 2017
I used diet lemonade and it was delicious! Very refreshing.
Jul 23, 2017
We love sangria and this one was really tasty. It was a little too sweet for my taste, I might switch up the lemonade for lemon seltzer next time.