Grilled Peach Crisps for 2
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, halved and pitted
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat granola
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peach. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peach cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peach is tender and begins to caramelize.
- Place peach halves in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 185 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 83mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
May 23, 2013
I made this with Splenda instead of sugar. I live in an apartment so don't have an outside grill; so, I used my stove top grill pan and it was perfect.
Aug 26, 2012
How much easier can it get! My husband is a chocolate lover, but he loves this. He adds a little caramel topping to his. It's great and delicious.
Jul 25, 2012
this is a great dessert it is very tasty and just the way i like it