- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 medium peach, halved and pitted
- 1 cup reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat granola
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over cut sides of peach. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place peach cut side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until peach is tender and begins to caramelize.
- Place peach halves in dessert bowls. Serve with ice cream and granola. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Peach Crisps for 2
"I made this with Splenda instead of sugar. I live in an apartment so don't have an outside grill; so, I used my stove top grill pan and it was perfect."
"How much easier can it get! My husband is a chocolate lover, but he loves this. He adds a little caramel topping to his. It's great and delicious."
"this is a great dessert it is very tasty and just the way i like it"