- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) ready-to-serve long grain and wild rice
- 2 medium peaches, quartered
- 6 cups fresh arugula (about 4 ounces)
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- For dressing, whisk together first six ingredients.
- Prepare rice according to package directions; cool slightly. Place peaches on an oiled grill rack over medium heat. Grill, covered, until lightly browned, 6-8 minutes, turning occasionally.
- To serve, add bacon and 1/4 cup dressing to rice. Line a platter with arugula; top with rice mixture and peaches. Drizzle with remaining dressing; top with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Peach, Rice & Arugula Salad
"Amazing summer salad! I don't have a grill so I broiled the peaches but it was still fantastic."
"Absolutely delicious! I didn't have the shallots on hand but made the rest of the recipe "as is" and it was fabulous! I think I've made this 4 or 5 times now because it's so simple and yet so tasty. I've even made it with raw, chopped peaches and peach slices fried on a griddle (so I didn't have to grill) and I like it all. Definitely a keeper!"