Grilled PBJ Sandwiches
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 4 slices English muffin or white toasting bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- Spread peanut butter and jam on two slices of bread; top with remaining bread. Butter the outsides of sandwiches; cook in a large skillet over medium heat until golden brown on each side. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 5, 2010
I have made this for years and it's so good. People that don't like peanut butter and jelly even like this!
Jan 3, 2010
It was a lot better than I thought it would be. It was actually quite tasty and a nice change from grilled cheese
Aug 27, 2009
My sisters and I have made these sandwiches since we were kids - at least 40 years now. We all like them. They're gooey and delicious!