Grilled Parmesan Potatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a large bowl. Add onions and oil; toss to coat. Spoon into the center of a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.).
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over potato mixture. Fold foil into a pouch and seal tightly.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 104 calories, 3g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 200mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 25, 2011
Made these tonight,, was very disappointed... Very bland and not much taste...
Aug 25, 2010
We didn't like this recipe at all. They were very bland. They stuck to the foil even though I had sprayed it with non-stick spray. I definately won't be making this recipe again.
May 10, 2009
When I made these I ended up with to many so I fried them in a small amount of bacon grease for breakfast just slighly browned and they were even better the second time around. I will sure to make extras again!
Feb 8, 2009
also bake 350/hour