- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-in. cubes; place in a medium bowl. Add onions and oil; toss to coat. Place in the center of a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil (about 18 in. x 12-in.). Combine Parmesan cheese, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; sprinkle over potato mixture. Fold foil into a pouch and seal tightly. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot coals for 18-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Parmesan Potatoes
"Made these tonight,, was very disappointed... Very bland and not much taste..."
"We didn't like this recipe at all. They were very bland. They stuck to the foil even though I had sprayed it with non-stick spray. I definately won't be making this recipe again."
"When I made these I ended up with to many so I fried them in a small amount of bacon grease for breakfast just slighly browned and they were even better the second time around. I will sure to make extras again!"
"also bake 350/hour"