Grilled Orange Salmon
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Cook: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (8 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Set aside 2 tablespoons marinade for basting. Pour remaining marinade into a bowl. Add salmon; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 6 in. from the heat for 12-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Baste occasionally with reserved marinade.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 285 calories, 19g fat (3g saturated fat), 67mg cholesterol, 362mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 8, 2012
Delicious and easy to prepare!
May 31, 2012
Facing an entire first-of-season Copper River sockeye fillet, and having only oranges and no lemons, I found and modified this recipe. Starting with a whole stick of butter, I added 6" of ginger, several cloves of garlic, increased the pepper to a tablespoon of fresh-ground, and threw in two teaspoons of cayenne.After 90 minutes of marinating, I charcoal-grilled it. It was sublime...