- 1 egg white
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 slice rye bread, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 4-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl, combine the egg white, milk and horseradish. Stir in the bread, carrot, onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four small loaves.
- Grill loaves, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 8 minutes. Turn; cook 8 minutes longer. Combine the sauce ingredients; spoon over loaves. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGrilled Meat Loaves
"Great flavor and very easy to make!"
"I used all of the ingredients except horseradish because I did not have it. I grilled the loaves and they are delicious. My family loves it. I definitely will grill them again."
"this one is a keeper. I return to this recipe over and over again.Always delicious."